Home decor project!
  In an attempt to make our large but sparsely furnished apartments feel like home some of us have been busy trying to make things more attractive, This is my project ... paint is cheap so here is my "retro" look for my living room. Ross will be joining me in two weeks so I gotta spruce up our "love nest"!
As far as life in Dhaka is concerned, we are finding our way around better but it is still a struggle to get places. Rickshaw is our most used means of transportation and you have to know where you are going and how to get there because they don't! You ask them if they can take you to such and such a place and they say yes but they really have no idea what you've said. They just know that we are westerner's and we will pay them more so off we go for a joy ride! 

Comments

Popular Posts