Be Happy!

My art space
A "little sketch"
 

Well ... I have begun to at least think about doing some art! I vacuumed the dead flies and dusted downstairs and set up a few things on my art table. I even did a little sketch! It was great to have a little escape area and listen to CBC Radio 2.
Besides enjoying some great tunes on "Tonic" I also heard a "tidbit" of info in between selections. In order to be happy, you need a project. Studies reveal that people to have a goal in life or something to work toward are "happier" than those who don't. Well I tend to agree .... as long as your goal is not to stay alive while being stranded in the desert or to pay the bills or feed your family. I guess that once our basic needs are met if we don't have anything to do or work toward we may find ourselves thinking too much about ourselves ..... and that could be a problem. (People with young children don't usually have this problem - I didn't 20 years ago!)
Well, my "project" is to find a "project"! .... For now It will be to keep up this blog and continue to work on creating art - what ever form that may take!

Comments

Popular Posts