Home Again!

New Adventures in Canada
I'm not sure at this point what
 direction my blog will take. I hope to continue blogging about whatever my new adventure will be. For now I just intend to be home ... or at least close to home and take each day as it comes. After experiencing the crowds, poverty, traffic and general underdevelopment in Bangladesh, I intend to simply enjoy my lovely home and town that I live in.
 
 
As I adjust to life in Canada again, I have a new appreciation of our beautiful country! The vast spaces, cleanliness, clear air and order impress me the most. This photo was taken at Cape Enrage on a recent road trip to Moncton where we visited with friends from our time in China.

Here is our group at our little reunion: Linda Lockhart, Paul Scully, Ross (my husband), me, Ray Soucie, Nulah Scully. We were all together in China and the Scullys were with us in Bangladesh as well!

Comments

Popular Posts