I know, I know .... It's been a long time! First, the letter after Q on my com-uter does not work so when you see a  "-" you will have to know what it stands for. Also the internet in my a_artment is not always reliable and very slow for u-loading -ictures.

Settling in here in Dhaka has not been easy. Getting around is a bit of a struggle ... mostly by rickshaw which is fine but somewhat dangerous as the traffic is crazy. The roads are filled with cars and rickshaws with no traffic lights or signs or rules of any kind that we can see .... it's just survival of the fittest!

Our a-artments have only minimal furnishings and we just got hot water! But ... we have been -romised more furniture and TVs! Yahoo! I'll let you know the minute they arrive.

Anyway, we just finished -arent teacher interviews and they went well. Next week we are off to Ne-al for the October holiday!

 I will try to be more diligent about this blog and get some -ictures u- soon!

Comments

  1. Too bad about your computer and internet access. Be careful on those busy streets and keep blogging so we know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts