New Painting Ideas


I am looking for some new painting ideas. Actually I have an idea for an abstract that I am working on that I think will be fun to do for my living room. However, a friend mentioned to me that she would like me to do something for her with a Chinese theme, since we worked together in China a few years ago.
Realism is really not my thing. However, if I am going to do something realistic, I'm better at people than "things" or landscapes. So I am on a quest for a photo from our adventures in China. Here are a couple that I found so far.

 I am off on a little road trip this week to visit family. I hope our luck with the weather holds out and we don't run into any snow or icy roads! Postings will be slim to none this week, but perhaps I will have something interesting to say as a result of my travels!


 

Comments

Popular Posts