Selfies


 

 
 
                                                                  Celebrity Selfies

This fall when I was "hiking" with my friends in Fundy National Park, a spectacular tourist destination in New Brunswick, I noticed a young Asian couple standing close together, one of them with an arm extended and camera in hand. I somehow got the ridiculous notion that they might need my assistance, so I asked them if they would like me to take their picture. They politely gave me a positive indication that I could perform this gesture of kindness. It wasn't until well after that incident that I learned of the term "selfie". Thinking back I imagine that the young couple I met was perfectly content snapping their photo themselves!

As for me, ...... I would need arms forty feet long to take a good selfie! These days I look my best when there is a lot of distance between me and the camera! However, if you want some tips on improving your selfie taking skills check out the links below.

Perfect the Art of the Selfie by Selene Milano

How to Take the Perfect Selfie



For me the best "selfie" tip is to grow arms the length of hockey sticks!




Comments

Popular Posts