What's With Blogging Anyway?

 Here are a few close-ups of my "commisioned" paintings that I explained in the last post. I found a few images in the bottom one but am still working on the top one. Let me know if you see anything .... I can use all the help I can get!

 


 


What's With Blogging Anyway?

I've been thinking about the popularity of blogging. It seems like everyone has a blog these days. Businesses have blogs, musicians and artists have blogs and even ordinary individuals, like me have blogs. Recently, two former colleagues of mine who are teaching in Japan and Cambodia have created blogs to share their experiences with family and friends. Most blogs focus on a specific interest and that's a great way to share information and ideas. I think that I just like to blog to document my activities and thoughts for my own satisfaction.
But ..... perhaps I should focus more on sharing something of value to anyone who may happen to read my blog?? After all, I go to other blogs to "get something"!

Something for You!

Well, this is a bit of a cheat .... but if you go to the link for Luvly in Lunenburg (on the right) and click on blog check out Alicia's picks. You will see two great recipes. I'm going to attempt the candied ginger. I'll let you know how it goes!

Comments

Popular Posts