White is the New Black

My "splotchy" canvases are progressing. I am managing to find images in the random paint stains and splotches on my stretched canvases. ..... Can you see them??

White is the New Black

I have recently been redecorating one of my bathrooms. It was in great need of an "up-date". According to the home decor magazines, white is the new black! White and neutrals rule. I love the new light colours, especially shades of grey (not 50 ... only a few!). So ... off to the hardware store I went to purchase a few shades of grey.
After completing all the prep work and turning my self into a contortionist to paint behind the toilet, I was finally finished. However, the new sexy grey that I chose did not work with the cream coloured counter top. How did I miss that! So much for my artistic colour sense. ..... So .... do I get a new counter top? Gut the whole room to match the paint colour? Or ... simply choose a new colour?

Well you guested it, back to the hardware store I go, consciously choosing a different one to avoid running into the same clerk and admitting defeat. Anyway, the deed is done and I repainted the whole the thing. The "up-date" will have to do until some other colour becomes the new black .... or white ..... or turquoise ... or harvest gold .... or dusty rose or .........?

Comments

Popular Posts