Full Swing




Well Christmas is in full swing in the stores, on my street and in my home. I have been baking up a storm, since I have time on my hands these days. The Christmas goodies that I have made, however, are carefully hidden away not to be seen again until just a few days before the 25th. I am notorious for this and, needless to say, often criticised by my family.

If you are "in the mood" check out some of the DIY projects below. The "Christmas Folded Napkins" link is featured on Luvly's blog (one of my links to the right) and is one of Alicia's pics (she happens to be my son's girlfriend - a very talented lady!). The Christmas Spray, below, is the one I made that was inspired by a Martha Stewart video in which she and Jon Voight were creating these. I think the video is quite old because he was on the show to promote his "new" movie National Treasure (that's ancient! no pun intended). Anyway, he looked less than enthusiastic about the whole thing, but it inspired me to create a spray that cost me $0.00 as I had all the "stuff" I needed including lots of evergreen boughs that are free for the taking on our property.

Happy DIYing!


Christmas Folded Napkin
from Handimania.com
Collage




Christmas Spray DIY with Martha Stewart
 

Comments

Popular Posts