Jingle All The Way

More Holiday Ideas to Share!

This weekend I saw these delightful holiday shadow boxes made by my friend Jennie (truly a queen of DIY and home decor!). You buy the shadow boxes from the dollar store and fill them with little ornaments like bells and plastic snow flakes. The scrap booking lettering was placed on the glass. I think you could really get creative with these and branch out with different themes for different seasons and holidays.
 
Not only is my DIY friend artsy craftsy, she's also a wiz in the kitchen. I sampled more than one of these decadent truffles she made with Oreo cookies. Check out the recipe below from the Kraft Foods website!
Easy OREO Truffles recipe
 
 

New Abstract

In spite of all the baking and decorating this season is bringing, I'm still finding time for a little "fun" in my "woman cave" (see the Oct. posts in the blog archive on the right). Here is a small acrylic abstract that I created on canvas board..... I'm still thinking of a name for it!
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts