Presents 2013

Here is my electronic version of displaying my presents under the tree. I don't know about you, but in my family it was always traditional to store your opened presents under the tree between Christmas and New Year's so that you could show everyone who dropped in during the holidays what you had received. Well these days it's my goal to get rid of the tree as soon as I can after Christmas..... out the door it goes and I can begin to get things back to normal!
 
I did get some cool things for Christmas though!
 
The cosmetic bag below was made from a ladies bathing cap. I got this from my son Joel and his girlfriend Alicia..... "a new twist on grandma's swim cap" from Raspberry Jam Design.... check it out - very cool and 10% of the purchase goes toward support for autism.
 
My wonderful husband, Ross gave me an electric cork screw. I guess he got sick of watching me struggle to open my homemade wine bottles!
 
My friend Diane gave Ross and I a Blue tooth speaker that will play music from my tablet or even Ross's phone. It is very portable and we can take it anywhere! Rock on!
 



 


 


Comments

Popular Posts