Beautiful Machinery


Some women are golf widows or have husbands, sons, or significant others who are passionate sports fans. My friend who had been visiting me for the weekend left my place with the intention of stopping in to see her son on her way home. However, she wasn't sure how much quality visiting she would get since she knew there was golf on TV and he would be glued to it. Fortunately, I don't have to compete for attention during the Superbowl or the Stanley Cup playoffs. The men in my life are into machines! Ahr... Ahr...

ATV's, motorcycles, lawn tractors, snowmobiles, mini excavators, skid steers ... what ever moves, and makes a noise doing it, attracts my husband and eldest son like a magnet. According to them "if you aren't burnin fuel you aren't having fun"!

So here you see the latest addition to the Carr Dynasty ..... a sweet little skid steer all painted up and ready to go for all your spring excavating needs. If I'm not mistaken, the tires are the cute little ones I picked up on my cross boarder shopping expedition a few weeks ago. How lovely!

When one of my men see a machine they like it is a thing of beauty in their eyes. My  eyes, usually fail to see the attraction. However, a few years ago I attended a local fair where a display of old machinery drew the attention of my husband and son. The well maintained and freshly painted work horses of the past caught my eye and inspired me to take a few pics. I guess there is beauty to be found in all kinds of things!


   

                                    

                               


Far right, my son Scott and next to him, my husband Ross.
They talk "machine talk" while I take pictures!





Comments

Popular Posts