50 People and this guy

Well I'm finally finished my Bangladeshi market guy. I think I'll call the painting "Apples and Oranges" since it was the part of the exercise that I struggled with the most.
Although I will move on to other subject matter, I am surprised at the slight nostalgia that I had for my "adventures" in Dhaka last year. It made me think of the video that our students and teachers did that featured the people in the neighborhood near our school. I wonder how those people (including the man in this painting) are doing, especially at this time during all the unrest that is occurring as the election approaches.

Here is the "50 People, One Question" video by CTS students and teachers last year.

                                    50 People, One Question

Comments

Popular Posts