On Line Courses and Abstract Expressionism







 

Ah! The fun and freedom of abstract expressionism. What therapy it is to put brush to paper and let the lines and colour flow not knowing where they will take you.
I had just a little fun with this after several disappointing attempts at a new painting. Perhaps I will stick with this style for a while just to get the creative juices flowing.

I have started an on-line course that a friend talked me into doing. The course is about teaching on-line. I hope to learn about teaching on-line in case the opportunity ever comes up. Any way the course is free so what have I got to lose?

Speaking of on-line courses, I recently heard of two websites that offer courses free or at least for a very small fee. Some of them sound quite interesting and perhaps worth looking into. If you want to check them out, here are the links below.

Skill Share

Canvas Net

Comments

Popular Posts